These Terms of Service constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”, “Provider”, “Pod Owner”) and team behind WEPN ("Company", “we”, “us”, “our”, “WEPN”, or “WEPN team”), concerning your access to and use of the service provided by WEPN on its website, companion mobile application, hardware device (“Pod”), software running on the Pod, backend servers and various software running on them, as well as any other software or service provided by WEPN collectively referred to as “Services”.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms of Service, then you are expressly prohibited from using the services and you must discontinue use immediately.
We reserve the right to modify these terms of services. It is your responsibility to revisit the latest terms and conditions as posted on this page. We do our best to notify you of changes via our social media channels or app, but such notifications are not guaranteed.
- WEPN Services are intended for users who are at least 18 years old. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to use or register for the Services.
- You agree not to
- install WEPN Pod on a network where you are not the owner, or you do not have express permission from the owner or administrator in writing for doing so.
- use WEPN Services or hardware to provide, procure, or participate in services or activities that are not legally permitted where you reside, or WEPN is active in.
- violate Terms of Service of your ISP or internet connectivity provider(s).
- engage in any activity that harms, annoys, harasses, intimidates, or threatens mental or physical safety of WEPN team, other WEPN Pod Owners, users connecting to your device, users connecting to other devices in the WEPN network.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of WEPN Services.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- abuse any of the features to purposes other than intended by WEPN.
- use WEPN Services to enable or participate in spamming, denial of service, or any cyber attacks.
- You agree to
- allow the Pod to automatically install updates within 3 months of release if in use.
- inform your end users (people connecting to services on your Pod) of any security or privacy issues or guidance we inform you of within 1 month.
- keep WEPN team members informed of any breaches, threats, or other technical or non technical issues impacting you, other Pod Owners, or WEPN.
- keep private and confidential any personal or private information (such as names, home addresses, personal contact information, aliases, identifiers) about WEPN team, other Pod Owners, end users connecting to your device even if you believe such information is already publicly available.
- act to your best capability as the first line of support for the end users connecting to your device.
- You acknowledge that WEPN Services are a best effort to address common issues identified by WEPN team. Many regional or network limitations can prevent these Services to work as expected.
We reserve the right to ban any person or entity from our Services based on our discretion, and/or for violation of these Terms of Service. WEPN Services can be terminated at any time based on violation of these Terms of Service.
WEPN consists of a small team of developers and volunteers, with very limited resources. Even with our best efforts, we are not able to provide Services which are completely immune to cyber attacks or breaches. Under no circumstances WEPN team can be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, costs, loss of data, or loss of revenue or profit.